Remote water quality monitor enable to measurement and reporting of turbidity, conductivity and pressure within the water distribution network
- Identification of network problems; leakage or low pressure
- Provision of targeted network planning data for strategic decision support
The Hydraclam® Water Quality Monitors are battery powered purpose-built systems for monitoring water quality parameters within the potable water distribution system. The system is designed to monitor turbidity, conductivity, and pressure. Remote communication is via a secure website. It can be used for targeted water monitoring within identified problem areas or more ideally, located throughout the distribution network to provide a comprehensive view of water quality. The units are designed to be installed at any strategic point where connection to the water main is possible including hydrants, flow meter chambers or stand alone enclosures.
Remote communications within the unit automatically upload data via the GPRS network multiple times per day. Data can be accessed via a web based system to view or download data as required.
- Remote monitoring of parameters via hydrant access point
- Quick and easy installation
- Wireless communications and alarms
- Data accessed via a secure Web Portal
- Operational data for rezoning of distribution networks and valve adjustment
- Enables monitoring of water quality problems in specific zones