The Model T200H combines the proven chemiluminescence principle with a number of innovative features to provide reliable and repeatable NO, NO2, and NOx measurements for extractive type CEM systems. A high-efficiency stainless steel thermal NO2 converter provides durable and consistent operation under the harshest conditions (other converter options also available).
The T200H may be fitted with an optional, internal paramagnetic O2 sensor or an infrared absorption CO2 sensor, reducing integration and operating costs significantly.
All T Series instruments offer an advanced color display, capacitive touch screen, intuitive user interface, flexible I/O, and built-in data acquisition capability. All instrument set up, control and access to stored data and diagnostic information is available through the front panel, or via RS232, Ethernet, or USB com ports, either locally or by remote connection.
The Model T200H comes with NumaView™ Software. NumaView™ Remote PC Software allows for a remote connection with virtual interface and data downloading capability to analyzers operating NumaView™ Software.
- Ranges: 0-5 ppm to 0-5,000 ppm, user selectable
- Independent ranges
- Optional internal O2 or CO2 sensor
- Large, vivid, and durable color graphics display with touch screen interface
- Ethernet, RS-232, and (optional) USB com ports
- Front panel USB connections for peripheral devices and firmware upgrades
- 8 analog inputs (optional)
- Adaptive signal filtering optimizes response time
- Temperature & pressure compensation
- Comprehensive internal data logging with programmable averaging periods
- Ability to log virtually any operating parameter
- Two-year warranty
- Min: 0 – 5 ppm full scale
- Max: 0 – 5,000 ppm full scale
- (selectable, independent NO, NO2, NOX ranges with dual range supported)
- ppm, mg/m3 (selectable)
- < 20 ppb (RMS)
- < 0.2% of reading (RMS) above 20 ppm
Lower Detectable Limit
- 40 ppb
- < 20 ppb/24 hours
- < 0.5% of reading/24 hours
- < 80 seconds to 95% (in switching mode)
- 1% of full scale
- 0.5% of reading above 5 ppm
Sample Flow Rate
- 290 cc/min ±10%
- 100V-120V, 220V-240V, 50/60 Hz, Typical power 160W
Analog Output Ranges
- 10V, 5V, 1V, 0.1V (selectable)
- 1 x Ethernet: 10/100Base-T
- 2 x RS232 (300-115,200 baud)
- 2 x USB device ports
- 8 x opto-isolated digital outputs
- 6 x opto-isolated digital inputs
- 4 x analog outputs
- 1 x USB com port
- 1 x RS485
- 4 x digital alarm outputs
- Multidrop RS232
- 3 x 4-20mA current outputs
Operating Temperature Range
- 5 – 40ºC
- 7” x 17” x 23.5” (178 x 432 x 597 mm)
- Analyzer: 40 lbs (18 kg)
- External pump: 22 lbs (10 kg)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
All specifications are based on constant conditions.
The following table provides a list of items that need regular maintenance to ensure your product remains in good working condition.
1 A pump rebuild kit is available from Teledyne API’s Technical Support, including all instructions and required parts.