The Model T100H SO2 analyzer uses the proven UV fluorescence principle with the high measurement ranges and interferent rejection needed for extractive source monitoring. The Model T100H provides a simple but precise solution for a broad range of CEM and stack testing applications.
The instrument design provides minimal quenching by O2 or CO2 and less than a 0.1% response to water in the sample. Additionally, special optical filtering reduces the effects of NO interference.
All T Series instruments offer an advanced color display, capacitive touch screen, intuitive user interface, flexible I/O, and built-in data acquisition capability. All instrument set up, control and access to stored data and diagnostic information is available through the front panel, or via RS232, Ethernet, or USB com ports, either locally or by remote connection.
The Model T100H comes with NumaView ™ Software. NumaView™ Remote PC Software allows for a remote connection with virtual interface and data downloading capability to analyzers operating NumaView ™ Software.
- Ranges: 0-10 ppm to 0-5,000 ppm, user selectable
- Dual ranges
- Large, vivid, and durable color graphics display with touch screen interface
- Ethernet, RS-232, and (optional) USB com ports
- Front panel USB connections for peripheral devices and firmware upgrades
- 8 analog inputs (optional)
- Adaptive signal filtering optimizes response time
- Temperature & pressure compensation
- Fast response (<30 seconds to 95%)
- Comprehensive internal data logging with programmable averaging periods
- Ability to log virtually any operating parameter
- Two-year warranty
- Min: 0 – 10 ppm full scale
- Max: 0 – 5,000 ppm full scale (selectable with dual range supported)
- ppm, mg/m3 (selectable)
- 0.1 ppm (RMS)
- < 1% of reading (RMS) above 10 ppm
Lower Detectable Limit
- < 0.2 ppm
- < 1 ppm/24 hours
- < 0.5% of full scale/24 hours
- < 40 seconds to 95%
- 1% of full scale
- 0.5% of reading above 10 ppm
Sample Flow Rate
- 700 cc/min ±10%
- 100V-120V, 220V-240V, 50/60 Hz
Analog Output Ranges
- 10V, 5V, 1V, 0.1V (selectable)
- 1 x Ethernet: 10/100Base-T
- 2 x RS232 (300-115,200 baud)
- 2 x USB device ports
- 8 x opto-isolated digital outputs
- 6 x opto-isolated digital inputs
- 4 x analog outputs
- 1 x USB com port
- 1 x RS485
- 4 x digital alarm outputs
- 3 x 4 – 20mA current outputs
Operating Temperature Range
- 5 – 40ºC
- 7” x 17” x 23.5” (178 x 432 x 597 mm)
- Analyzer: 31 lbs (14 kg)
Specifications are subject to change without notice. All specifications are based on constant conditions.
The following table provides a list of items that need regular maintenance to ensure your product remains in good working condition.
1 These items are required to maintain full warranty; all other items are strongly recommended.
2 A pump rebuild kit is available from Teledyne API’s Technical Support, including all instructions and required parts.
3 Replace desiccant bags each time the inspection plate for the sensor assembly is removed.
* There is no Internal IZS offered for the T100H.