ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 CERTIFIED
ASMA is fully committed towards providing quality cost effective services to its clients. It is the stated policy of the company to provide services, data, reports and products that meet or exceed our customers requirements. In assuring that ASMA consistently provide quality services and consultancy to its clients, a Quality Assurance Plan is designed to tailor each and all of the services in aids that quality is managed effectively throughout a project. The QAP also rendered to client as part of planned document to ensure the final products are of the utmost quality.. The plan is formulated to the individual service package taking into consideration the following features:
- The specific technical requirement of the service.
- Quality control protocols governing fieldwork, analysis and data handling, analysis and interpretation.
- Documentation of procedures, responsibilities, reporting and lines of communication
- Implementation, compliance and audit provisions.
- Adoption of software validation methods.
ASMA adopts internationally recognised protocols such as USEPA, APHA, WHO, GEMS/Water Operational Guide, ISO Standards and other related guidelines in the provision of its services These methods and guidelines are well accepted by the DOE and other relevant agencies.