ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 CERTIFIED
As an ISO9001:2008 & ISO14001:2004 -certified company, ASMA is fully committed towards providing quality cost effective services to its clients. It is the stated policy of the company to provide services, data, reports and products that meet or exceed our customers requirements. In assuring that ASMA consistently provide quality services and consultancy to its clients, a Quality Assurance Plan is routinely designed and tailored to each and all of the services to be provided to the client. The plan is formulated to the individual service package taking into consideration the following features:
- The specific technical requirement of the service.
- Quality control protocols governing fieldwork, analysis and data handling, analysis and interpretation.
- Documentation of procedures, responsibilities, reporting and lines of communication
- Implementation, compliance and audit provisions.
- Adoption of software validation methods.
ASMA adopts internationally-recognised protocols in the provision of its services. These methods and guidelines are endorsed by the Department of Environment and other relevant agencies and include APHA, USEPA, WHO GEMS/Water Operational Guide, the series of guidelines as well as other relevant standards.